Tuesday 9 June 2015

Filled Under: , , , , , , , , ,

How to kickflip


Being an old dude who took a big break from skateboarding I felt like an overweight has been stepping back onto that board. 
 
One thing I did notice, was everything required a bit extra thought now that my brain has become non skate related wisdom. I feel beginners are at a much higher advantage these days with millions of people on online willing to share their knowledge and trick tips.  
 
Back in my day we either had to spend every free minute of the day making mistakes, a paperback tutorial in a skate magazine or a little help from our friends. 
 
Well, if you don't have any friends or at least any rad ones who skate, let the power of the internet help you, I will be posting 'how to's' every now and then from who I find provide the best explanation. 

How to Kickflip - A skateboarding tutorial

With Spencer Nuzzi

0 comments:

Post a Comment